Sunday, March 6, 2011

Ragnarok Emblemas Guild Pokemon

kitchenette with fridge / freezer

kitchenette with fridge / freezer: bzw.Küchenschränke
kitchen abzugeben.280 cm.
self-collection and self-degradation.

The kitchen belongs to my daughter, and then moves already has a built-in kitchen.

The work surface should replace it if the kitchen should be placed as a row. Now it consists of 2 parts.
It includes pictured to all cabinets. A refrigerator / freezer is.
Not here are the Cooker with hob and dishwasher.
These two things I need itself
But I give it like my own oven with ceramic hob and dishwasher from my to you.
Pick up the kitchen would be on 29 April. Unfortunately, 4th floor. Self-degradation and transport, as I said I put forward. As
small favor I'd like a small consideration.
stove and dishwasher would have to North Gohlis be brought to me. But you can be in the following week to get my stove and dishwasher for nothing with me in Gohlis when I replaced the two devices.
Price: To give

0 comments:

Post a Comment